- Mina just finished playing Masha in Vince Gill's production of Chekhov's The Seagull, set in the 1960s and performed in an immersive setting in Camden. This follows Fox & Chips Productions' critically acclaimed previous immersive productions of classic plays.
Click here to see a review of the show. ... and another...
- Paul J. Lane's action/thriller The Pro, currently in production, features Mina as Nancy Townsend (principal cast). The first half of principal photography wrapped in Spain in Jan. 2016 and is to end in the spring. See theprofilm.com or like its Facebook page to keep up with updates about the production.
- Right - Spotted in Bethnal Green, a shot from a look book for Japanese-British label Lurem.
- In October 2015, Mina performed in a highly anticipated feature directed by Mandie Fletcher and due for general release in 2016.
- Currently in post-production: "1603", in which Mina plays a key character, a gritty thriller feature by Paul J. Lane Film mixing terrorism, media and politics. Watch out for "1603" in 2015. See the production company's website for updates.
- Also in the news, Mina plays the lead female role in an emotionally intense feature drama,"Ten Memories Until Freedom", written and directed by Gaz Coward and currently in production on location in Blackpool. The true story of a young Lancashire girl's last year as she strives to live her life to the full until the disease stops her, the film is being made by Audax Productions. Click here to see local press coverage about this production.
Opening credits for Aissa Biammi's feature film "Little Devils": Click here to watch the current visuals
For audio samples, more headshots etc. please click here